Wednesday, September 25, 2013

This is a blog, I guess

Let's be honest: No one will probably ever find this blog. Other than my brother who likes to look over my shoulder when I'm on the Internet. Who would want to read a blog by a stupid teenage girl anyway? I don't know, I wouldn't. I'll just be boring little me and run this boring little blog until I forget about it in about two weeks. My life isn't that exciting. BUT NONETHELESS. I AM BORED. I AM ON THE INTERNET. AND SO I SHALL...
CREATE
A
BLOG
I guess I should introduce myself better, hmm? That's always hard to do. What even IS my personality anyway? Heck if I know. Let's just take a look at my face first. That's simple enough.
I'm the one on the left. It was taken at Youma Con 2012. The one on the right is my Internet buddy. I got to meet her there (yay!)
Next in the line of introductions is hobbies, as usual. I hate this part. Mostly because I don't like sports. I play the piano, organ and trumpet/cornet. I play the cornet for marching band, pep band and concert band. I'm homeschooled but a school near me let's me plus another homeschooled friend play with them. Mostly because they're so small they need anybody willing. I've been homeschooled my entire life and I am currently in 10th grade. I always end up being the youngest though because I'm 15. People mistake me for older, not because of my body or face, but because of how I act. Apparently if you're quiet it's mistaken for maturity...? I don't know. I guess I'm a quiet person but that's because I have mild social anxiety. That's not important though let's move on.
Other than band, basically all I do is fandoms. Sherlock, Doctor Who, manga, M*A*S*H, old sit-coms in general, etc. I go to conventions and that's pretty cool in my opinion!
UM. I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU.
I think that's good for a first post. I"ll see you tomorrow I guess and tell you about my boring day. Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment