Thursday, September 26, 2013

People actually viewed me?

I'M SO CONFUSED. I MADE A  STUPID POST ABOUT MY STUPID LIFE. AND I GOT VIEWS? WHY?
No, I'm not convinced I'm popular seeing as I don't think 4 views qualifies me as well-known. But still. I'm confused.
Annnyyyywwaaaayyyy. Nothing happened today. Because I'm boring. And that's how my life works. I did start a new TV show. That's my version of productivity. It gave me new hope for Korean dramas since the one my sister is making me watch with her is basically just a soap opera with decent acting and less pregnancy. I've never actually watched a soap opera but that's what I hear it's like.
So basically the things I've accomplished today are:

  • New TV show
  • Band practice
  • Dairy Queen
  • Stupid flashgames
I know, I know, I'm a very exciting person. My sister is now summoning em to watch the Korean soap opera. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment